IBM Tealeaf CX Track Your Customers in Real Time Manage each interaction for compelling resultsStart Your Website Analysis
IBM Tealeaf CX includes a unique event-based detection model that provides visibility into customer's online experiences. Royal Cyber's Tealeaf services assists in supporting your e-commerce and marketing functions towards ensuring a seamless customer service.
On-Premise and Cloud Solutions for B2B and B2C
Tealeaf brings new capabilities that optimize the entire customer experience cycle on both B2B and B2C channels. It provides the necessary tools and insight to:
- Understand customer interaction at every phase
- Deliver faster services and support to your marketing efforts
- Identify and remove pain points in customer journeys
- Reduce the time spent in identifying and resolving customer-facing usability issues
Unprecedented Visibility into Every User’s Unique Online Interactions
Tealeaf analyzes captured data in real-time against user-defined rules. It provides insight into business events relating to customer struggle, business process health, and customer activity, and also technical events such as application errors and performance problems.
Royal Cyber & You
Royal Cyber is an IBM Premier Business Partner with more than 10 years of experience in IBM technologies.
Having extensive experience in the e-commerce platform, we can help you in:
- Deploying and maintaining IBM Tealeaf solutions
- Leveraging a team of highly skilled customer experience management professionals to manage your IBM Tealeaf implementation
- Implementing performance tuning optimization techniques
- Defining digital analytics solutions
Early Warning System for Investigating Customer Bottlenecks
The case of missing customers and lost transactions will never be a mystery anymore. IBM Tealeaf helps you to investigate the causes behind customer disappearances and fix the problems in real time.
Our Tealeaf CX Services