What We Will Discuss?
We are going to walk you through all of the mandatory pre-requisites and best practices as per Salesforce standards, required to keep your Salesforce Commerce Cloud storefront up & running 24/7 for your buyers during peak sale season.
We will help you to sign off your holiday readiness checklist well-in-advance for your mega offerings and to cope with a high volume of traffic on your storefront.
What You Will Learn?
1. Process Overview
- Code Release / Code Freeze
2. Holiday Readiness Overview
- Holiday Readiness Myths
3. Key Areas to Look At
- Pipeline Controller Response
- Performance Testing
- Disaster Recovery
- Operational Readiness
4. Things to do before holidays
5. Things to be aware of before Holidays/Tips
Royal Cyber’s Offerings
With extensive experience and expertise overall in eCommerce Performance Management, as well as specialized skillset in Salesforce Commerce Cloud, we help customers in:
- Keeping their SFCC storefront / sites up and running throughout the year, with low and high volumes of traffic, by conducting repetitive performance management exercises.
- Identifying client and server-side performance bottlenecks, delays due to third-party integrations, custom code development as per best practices defined by Salesforce.
- Conducting Load Testing exercises on rental realm provided by Salesforce.
How Royal Cyber’s Salesforce certified consultants can help your website handle the additional traffic during this Holiday Season.