What We Will Discuss?
In this webinar, we are going to walk you through all of the mandatory pre-requisites and best practices as per Salesforce standards, required to keep your Salesforce Commerce Cloud storefront up & running 24/7 for your buyers during peak sale season.
This webinar will help you to sign off your holiday readiness checklist well-in-advance for your mega offerings and to cope with a high volume of traffic on your storefront.
What You Will Learn?
1. Process Overview
- Code Release / Code Freeze
2. Holiday Readiness Overview
- Holiday Readiness Myths
3. Key Areas to Look At
- Pipeline Controller Response
- Performance Testing
- Disaster Recovery
- Operational Readiness
4. Things to do before holidays
5. Things to be aware of before Holidays/Tips
Royal Cyber’s Offerings
With extensive experience and expertise overall in eCommerce Performance Management, as well as specialized skillset in Salesforce Commerce Cloud, we help customers in:
- Keeping their SFCC storefront / sites up and running throughout the year, with low and high volumes of traffic, by conducting repetitive performance management exercises.
- Identifying client and server-side performance bottlenecks, delays due to third-party integrations, custom code development as per best practices defined by Salesforce.
- Conducting Load Testing exercises on rental realm provided by Salesforce.
Join this panel discussion to discover how Royal Cyber’s Salesforce certified consultants can help your website handle the additional traffic during this Holiday Season.
AGENDA & SPEAKERS