- Why choose Google Cloud
- Trust / Multi-layered Security Approach / Compliance overview
- The open-source way
- Google Cloud Global Infrastructure
- Regions and zones
- Interacting with Google Cloud Platform
- Resource Organization and Cloud IAM
- Compute Options
- Serverless in GCP
- Google Kubernetes Engine
- Compute Engine Walkthrough
- Cloud Storage
- Cloud SQL
- Other Options
BigQuery: Codelab Demo
- Cover load balancing / CDN
- Shared VPC
- Logging, Monitoring, and Observability in Google Cloud
- Plan a well-architected logging and monitoring infrastructure.
- Creating effective monitoring alerts and dashboards.
- Define Service Level Indicators and Service Level Objectives.
- Building CI/CD pipelines using Cloud Build and Container Registry.
- Architecting with Google Kubernetes Engine
- Understanding your current architecture
- Current Challenges
- Reference architecture in GCP
- Steps that guarantee successful PoC software launch
Must have experience in any other cloud.
Laptop with Google Chrome browser.
This instructor-led course allows you to learn from Royal Cyber’s Google Cloud Platform Professional Cloud Architects.
- Any PC, you will need a browser (IE, Firefox, or Chrome) that is compatible to access a web-conferencing portal (no plug-ins or Active-x controls are necessary)
- Public cloud experience