Why Replace Connect: Enterprise ?
How Royal Cyber can Support?
- Continued support of the Connect: Enterprise product which includes troubleshooting, maintenance, and file transfer management.
- Assisting you through staff augmentation by freeing up internal resources for other projects
- Assessment of the Connect: Enterprise solution within your business and make way to optimize the present product
- Monitoring and reporting of key performance metrics and analysis of all file transfer blocks or issues
- Evaluation of migration or assist in alternatives that align with business goals
- Develop a solution architecture and design strategy that will complement existing infrastructure
- Implementation planning, which includes project management, installation, configuration, testing, training subject to your business requirements
Our Recommendation for Migration
IBM is guiding Sterling Connect: Enterprise users to migrate to Sterling File Gateway solution. The Sterling File Gateway product is IBM’s premier B2B platform.
- Sterling File Gateway offers a centralized platform for all your B2B file transfers.
- Its powerful business process provides enterprises the flexibility and power to meet their changing business needs.
- The Sterling File Gateway administration console gives users the ability to search files and generate associated file statistics.
- The IBM Sterling File Gateway solution includes experts for quick partner onboarding.
- It supports both recent and established B2B protocols along with multiple encryption and security standards.
- A robust and powerful business process engine that allows for content and meta-data routing with laid-back routing rules.
- It is supported across various platforms, can be clustered, and is highly scalable.
Why Royal Cyber ?
Royal Cyber is an IBM Premier Business Partner, a preferred Microsoft Azure partner, and Amazon Web Services solution provider.
By building applications using powerful open source technologies, we drive transformation and bring your existing IT into the cloud. IBM Bluemix helps deliver enterprise-level services that easily integrate with your cloud applications. We also assist companies to take advantage of the custom cloud architecture provided by Amazon Web Services for cost-effective infrastructure transformation. We also help in integrating your IT abilities with Microsoft Azure for optimum utilization with custom cloud solutions.