Oracle Cloud Infrastructure: The Cloud Platform for All Workloads
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure has everything necessary to migrate, build & manage all your business information. With OCI, enterprise customers can achieve flexible capacity, rapid operation, business velocity, and precise forecast costs for infrastructure. Based on the business requirements, Royal Cyber, as an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure partner, will help you define a cloud strategy to reduce costs, scale your business, work smarter, and leverage cloud-based technology to unleash the power of your data.
Build with OCI: Benefits of Oracle Cloud
Sign up for a free discovery call
Oracle Cloud Support Stack
Leverage Oracle Cloud Services with Royal Cyber
What to Expect from Royal Cyber
Oracle Cloud Solutions
Oracle Cloud FAQ Schema
01. What is Oracle Cloud used for?
Oracle Cloud is used for various purposes, including Application Development, Infrastructure Deployment, Data Management, Enterprise Applications, Security, Integration services, etc. Overall, Oracle Cloud is used by businesses of all sizes and industries to improve their agility, scalability, and efficiency. It provides a wide range of services and products to help businesses manage and deploy their applications and infrastructure in the cloud while improving security and reducing costs.
02. How to get started with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure?
To start with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, Sign up for a free trial and create an account. Once the account is created, you can create resources and deploy your applications.
03. What are the pricing options for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure?
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure offers a variety of pricing options, including pay-as-you-go, reserved instances, and BYOL. Pay-as-you-go is the most common pricing option; pay only for the resources used. Reserved instances offer a discount if you commit to using a certain amount of resources for a specific time. Finally, BYOL (Bring Your Own License) allows you to use your licenses for Oracle software on OCI.
04. What are the different types of services offered by Oracle Cloud Infrastructure?
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure offers a wide range of services, including:
- Compute: OCI offers various computing options, including virtual machines, bare metal servers, and containers.
- Storage: OCI offers a variety of storage options, including block storage, object storage, and file storage.
- Networking: OCI offers a variety of networking options, including virtual private clouds (VPCs), public subnets, and private subnets.
- Databases: OCI offers a variety of database options, including Oracle Database, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server.
- Analytics: OCI offers a variety of analytics options, including Oracle Analytics Cloud, Big Data Cloud Service, and Data Science Cloud Service.
- Machine learning: OCI offers a variety of machine learning options, including Oracle Machine Learning Cloud Service, Data Science Cloud Service, and Autonomous Databases.
- Containers: OCI offers a variety of container options, including Oracle Container Engine for Kubernetes, Docker Engine, and Kubernetes Engine.
05. In what regions does Oracle Cloud service are available?
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure is available in the following regions:
- Asia Pacific
- United Kingdom
- North America
- United States
- San Jose
Oracle is also planning to expand to additional regions in the future.
06. What is the difference between Oracle Database and Oracle Cloud?
Oracle Database is a relational database management system (RDBMS) for storing, managing, and processing structured data. It is a software product that can be installed on-premises or in the cloud. In contrast, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) is a cloud computing service that provides infrastructure for running applications and services in the cloud. OCI provides computing, storage, and networking resources that can be used to build and run cloud-based applications and services. It is a cloud service accessed via a web console, command-line interface (CLI), or API.
- While Oracle Database can be used in OCI, OCI is not simply a hosting platform for Oracle Database. Instead, OCI provides many services beyond database management, such as computing, storage, networking and many others.
- In summary, Oracle Database is a relational database management system for storing and managing structured data. At the same time, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure is a cloud computing service that provides various infrastructure services for running applications and services in the cloud.
07. What is Oracle EBS?
Oracle E-Business Suite Cloud (EBS Cloud) is a suite of (ERP) applications that run on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. EBS Cloud offers the same functionality as on-premises Oracle E-Business Suite but with the added benefits of cloud computing. As a result, EBS Cloud is a good choice for businesses that want to move their ERP applications to the cloud and offers a cost-effective way to run them.
08. What is Oracle Cloud HCM?
Oracle Cloud HCM is a suite of cloud-based human capital management (HCM) applications that help organizations attract, hire, onboard, develop, and retain their employees. It offers services across different HR processes, including:
- Recruiting and talent acquisition
- Onboarding and employee lifecycle management
- Performance management
- Compensation and benefits
- Workforce planning and scheduling
- Learning and development
- HRIS and payroll
Oracle Cloud HCM is a scalable, reliable, and secure solution that can help organizations improve their HCM processes and outcomes. It is available in various deployment options, including public, private, and hybrid clouds.
09. Explain Oracle Fusion Apps
Oracle Fusion Applications is a suite of integrated, best-of-breed business applications that helps organizations of all sizes to compete better, innovate, and grow. It offers a unified business view, enabling organizations to make faster decisions.
Oracle Fusion Applications is built on a single, open standards-based platform, which makes it easy to deploy, manage, and extend. It is also highly scalable and reliable and is available in various deployment options, including on-premises, cloud, and hybrid.
Oracle Fusion Applications is used by many organizations, including Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and small businesses. It is a proven solution that can help organizations to improve their business performance and achieve their goals.
Your Oracle Cloud Needs
Start with an Oracle Cloud consulting call and from there, learn from our Oracle cloud experts how you can bring flexibility, and scalability and transform your IT infrastructure with OCI.