About the Company
Royal Cyber is a globally recognized IT consulting and Digital Transformation company that provides a wide range of software, solutions, and services.
An IT Consulting and Digital Transformation Company
Benefits of Our Community
Rewards: Earn and trade your XOXO points in for an all-expenses paid vacation, shopping spree, and more! You earn XOXO points per content article/YouTube Video published, plus additional bonus XOXO points for consistently publishing articles/Videos each month.
A Preview of the Relationships We Foster
The primary mission of the company is to provide accurate solutions to our customers while being cost effective and realistic. And as an employee from day one, you’ll have an immediate impact on the day-to-day efficiency of our IT operations, and an ongoing impact on our overall growth. Therefore, as a competitor you are expected to reflect this train of thought in your work.
Open Position: Cloud Engineering / Developers
Royal Cyber Ideal Cloud Engineer
At Royal Cyber, cloud computing continues to allow us to modernize and consolidate IT infrastructure, automate workloads, and pursue next-generation innovation. To continue this transformation, we’re seeking a fresher who can come and learn with us, work as a cloud engineer and help us with strategy, design, development, and implementation of large-scale projects in the cloud. The ideal candidate needs to have the passion in cloud-based tech, with a firm grasp of emerging technologies, platforms, and applications, and ability to customize them to help our business become more secure and efficient.
Primary Objectives as a Royal Cyber Cloud Engineer
- Work in tandem with our engineering team to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the company
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance
- Seek guidance and learn to develop cloud competencies, certifications
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful design
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines.
The Monthly & Daily Responsibilities as a Royal Cyber Cloud Engineer
- Developing and implementing technical efforts to design, build, and deploy GCP/AWS/Azure applications at the direction of lead architects, which includes large-scale data processing, computationally intensive statistical modeling, and advanced analytics.
- Participating in all aspects of the software development life cycle for GCP/AWS/Azure solutions, including planning, requirements, development, testing, and quality assurance.
- Troubleshooting incidents, identifying root cause, fixing and documenting problems, and implementing preventive measures.
- Learning & implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, self-learning as required.
- Employ exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they affect business productivity.
Undergraduate / Entry-level Associate with 1+ year of experience
Better than the industry’s best
Number of openings:
Required Skills / Qualifications
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
Brief on the Interview Process
Note – the entire process shouldn’t take over a week!