Under pressure to become more agile and innovate faster, enterprises want to tap the full potential of cloud. Azure is a leading cloud platform and industry leader and offers both IaaS and PaaS. It offers both unmanaged and managed services and allows you to install and manage applications as needed to enable unrivaled productivity.
Why Microsoft Azure?
- 99.95% uptime and improved performance
- Faster time to market
- Lower TCO compared to on-premise deployment
- Work with existing frameworks, languages, or tools to build applications
- Unlimited server and storage space
- Pay-as-you-go model
- Easily scale applications to any extent
- Plan your infrastructure for best utilization
- Backup and disaster recovery to prevent data loss
- Reduced application and server management costs
- Dependable data centers
- Better insight with Big Data
Benefits of Microsoft Azure
- Saves money by reducing capital costs so that you pay only for the IT services used
- Cost reductions from eliminating hardware
- Gain valuable time and resources to focus on the things that matter to your business
- Offers improved scalability
- Closely integrated with other Microsoft tools
- Offers an valuable combination of IaaS and PaaS services
- Provides managed SQL and NoSQL data services to dig deeper into data and improve business processes and decision making
- Offers the ability to create hybrid environments, allowing you to leverage your on-premise resources without costly workarounds
Royal Cyber & You
Royal Cyber is a preferred Microsoft Azure partner. We support small, medium and large enterprises implement tailored cloud solutions. Pilot test your Microsoft Azure solution in real time for superior business outcomes.
We help you kick start your cloud deployment with our proven methodology.
- Rapidly assess and plan how to best take advantage of the Microsoft Azure cloud
- Activate Microsoft Azure storage planning
- Assessment to migrate your existing application to Azure
- Implement enterprise mobility with Azure
Microsoft Azure Consulting Services
At Royal Cyber, we offer:
- Achievability Analysis
- Architecture Support
- Pre-built methodologies for application development
- Transition plan to Microsoft Azure
- Ready pool of trained resources for Microsoft Azure
- Proven track record of helping enterprises adopt solutions through our partnership with Microsoft
- Deep domain expertise to solve business challenges at lower costs
- Customizations for existing cloud solutions
Find out how Royal Cyber can help you take your business to new levels with Microsoft Azure.