Sterling Order Management system provides the facility to order anywhere, fulfill it anywhere, and return it anywhere. It is an all-inclusive Omni channel order management and fulfillment solution that responds to the complexities of accomplishing orders across multiple channels, while cost-effectively organizing global service fulfillment through the across enterprise.
Royal Cyber & You
Royal Cyber is an IBM Premier Business Partner with more than 10 years of experience in IBM technologies.
- We at Royal Cyber have an enduring unique process, we invest our combined skill where we could help you transition.
- Engage our CPQ consultants to implement IBM Sterling CPQ at your enterprise cost effectively.
- Using our unique agile methodology we can leverage onsite or off shore support model to arrive at the right sourcing model for different projects.
- Building long term relationships with our clients is something we believe in and we go to great extents to ensure our valuable clients get first rate service.
- The journey starts with our organization having a full spectrum of interactions and a magnificent environment to tail both the ends.
Our area of expertise in Sterling OMS implementation
- Integrating with other Online Order Capture System
- Customizing the Sales Order process
- Customizing the Return Order process
- Integrating with Inventory Management
- Integrating with the Warehouse Management
Benefits of OMS
- The IBM Sterling Order Management software logically deals the orders across many different systems, and provides a comprehensive view of demand and supply across the supply chain.
- Using flexible, rules-based order scheduling and promising, inventory and resources are allocated to meet the needs for the current order requirements of your business.
- Highly flexible and configurable, the solution simplifies your complex workflows to streamline and automate the supply chain processes.