Addressing the complexities of accomplishing orders through various channels
Get complimentary five hour consultation
What is Order Management System?
Sterling Order Management system provides the facility to order anywhere, fulfill it anywhere, and return it anywhere. It is an all-inclusive Omni channel order management and fulfillment solution that responds to the complexities of accomplishing orders across multiple channels, while cost-effectively organizing global service fulfillment through the across enterprise.
Benefits of OMS?
- The IBM Sterling Order Management software logically deals the orders across many different systems, and provides a comprehensive view of demand and supply across the supply chain.
- Using flexible, rules-based order scheduling and promising, inventory and resources are allocated to meet the needs for the current order requirements of your business.
- Highly flexible and configurable, the solution simplifies your complex workflows to streamline and automate the supply chain processes.
Our area of expertise in Sterling OMS implementation
- Integrating with other Online Order Capture System
- Customizing the Sales Order process
- Customizing the Return Order process
- Integrating with Inventory Management
- Integrating with the Warehouse Management
Why Royal Cyber?
- We at Royal Cyber have an enduring unique process, we invest our combined skill where we could help you transition.
- Engage our CPQ consultants to implement IBM Sterling CPQ at your enterprise cost effectively.
- Using our unique agile methodology we can leverage onsite or off shore support model to arrive at the right sourcing model for different projects.
- Building long term relationships with our clients is something we believe in and we go to great extents to ensure our valuable clients get first rate service.
- The journey starts with our organization having a full spectrum of interactions and a magnificent environment to tail both the ends.
Get Complimentary Five Hour Consultation!
- Our understanding of your existing business model and feedback on potential customer experience management improvements
- A Demo based on the newest technique
- An example of a High-Level Implementation Plan