Accelerate Innovation by Consuming APIs Faster
Anypoint DataGraph lets customers innovate faster by consuming data from many APIs in a single request. This will enable developers to reuse those APIs simultaneously without writing multiple API requests and custom code to parse through long responses.
Data Graph Approach for Self-service Reporting
Anypoint DataGraph Helps You
Unify APIs Into Robust Data Services:
- Merge APIs into data services with no code
- Serve data from multiple APIs rapidly by securely sharing data services
Consume Several APIs In a Single Request:
- Focus on application logic without knowing the complexities of the data service
- Query the data service with a specific, visually built GraphQL schema
Reach New Levels of Productivity:
- Developers do not write custom code to parse data from several APIs
- Data services are deployed as a SaaS app — no patching or maintenance for IT
Advantages of Anypoint DataGraph
Performance Monitoring Suite
With a single UI, it is feasible to trace the query response time and logs, guaranteeing to evaluate the performance of query or API request and meets expected SLA’s.
The monitoring tools visualize response time throughout the data retrieval process and identify bottlenecks in the workflow.
DataGraph supports the list below of Authentication mechanisms while calling underlying APIs:
Anypoint DataGraph Limitations
Anypoint DataGraph Supports
Anypoint DataGraph Restricts the Query Service To
Deliver Digital Initiatives Faster using Anypoint DataGraph with Best Practices and Guidelines!