The Magento eCommerce platform serves more than 150,000 merchants globally. Magento is an open-source, with rich features, enterprise-class platform that offers dealers a high degree of flexibility and control over the user experience, content, catalog, and functionality of their online store.
We Offer a Wide Array of Magento Services
- Magento Website Development
- Responsive Magento Website
- Magento Module Development
- Magento Theme Development
- Support & Maintenance
- Custom Ecommerce Solutions
- Magento Extension Development
- Magento Store Migration
- Magento Mobile Theme
- Custom extensions development
- Magento shopping cart development
- Payment Gateway Integration
Benefits of choosing Magento Platform
- Fully Scalable
- Open source code
- Vast community supports
- Ideal for both B2B and B2C
Royal Cyber’s Exceptional Services
Successful B2B Implementation on Magento requires an experienced and reliable vendor to work on
- Being an expert in Magento B2B implementation with our successful B2B Implementation projects, Royal Cyber assists you in every element of your B2B implementation.
- Experts at Royal Cyber have implemented B2B services for different industry verticals across the globe and have proved themselves to be a trusted partner to rely on.
- At Royal Cyber, we provide you with most optimum B2B implementation services by reducing the overall risk factors & problems and thus adding more value to your implementation decision.
- We are committed to comply with your business model on given deadlines without compromising over the quality of the work. Contact us now for all your B2B implementation queries.
E-Spots & Customized & Promotions
With Royal Cyber E-spots and Customized promotions services, you can now show customized content to different set of customers to greater your chances of more lead conversions.
E-spots and Customized promotions module lets you to control and display customized promotional banners, ads, recommended contents etc., on your website to target the most relevant audience, thus greater chance of getting more leads.
Why to opt for E-Spots & Customized Promotions?
- Faster time to market
- More control over promotions
- Easy to understand customer needs and wants
- Trackable customer behavior
- Easy way of segmenting your target audience
- Easy way to analyze what works best for your store
- More lead conversions and business growth
Information That Can Be Controlled With E-Spots:
- Custom Banners
- Custom Header/Footer
- Custom Advertisements/Offerings
- Custom Contact/Sales Channels
- Custom Product Recommendations
Social Commerce & Analytics
This era belongs to Social Media as it's a broad and global platform to portray your brand to a large market segment and group. Royal Cyber offers its seamless integration of your Magento store with your social channels, enabling you to generate more leads and sales via social platforms.
People on social media gets influenced by the opinion of others either directly or indirectly, so a satisfied customer of yours will ultimately generate more leads and sales by sharing his/her reviews or experience with his/her social circle, thus giving you potential and ready-to-go new customers without any extra marketing effort from your side.
Why should you opt for Social Integration?
- An increased sales channel for your business
- Developing a market segment and brand presence globally
- Helps in understanding the positives and negatives of your business via customer feedback/reviews/opinions
- A potential channel to market your brand with minimum or no cost at all
- Helps in understanding what your customer expects from you
- Reducing manual marketing efforts
- In-depth analysis and tracking of your customer’s behavior
- Two way communication channel to develop a strong relationship with your customer
- Ecommerce capabilities on social channels via social apps
Responsive Design Implementation
With the increase in usage of smartphones and tablets, it’s now been the need of businesses to deliver the same experience of their sales touch-points on customer’s mobile-phone and tablets.
So, do you need to have separate versions of your website to comply with modern-age need? No, not really. With Royal Cyber Responsive Web Solution, get a responsive website for your business to leverage your customers with a single and uniform web experience.
Why to have a Responsive Website?
- Delivers the same feel of your website regardless of the device being used
- A single website to manage, thus reducing website management cost and time.
- Localized and SEO friendly
- Easy way for your customers to interact with you i.e. they don’t need to remember separate URL’s for separate devices
- The future is shifting towards ‘mobile’ so you can’t keep yourself outdated to survive in competitive business era
- A single website to track means that you can take effective decisions based on the in-depth analytics
- Enhances your reach across mobile and tablet devices
Magento Performance Tuning
Does your Magento store is not performing up to your expectations? Does your website takes too long to load? Are you losing business because of your website?
Royal Cyber offers its best-in-class Magento Performance Tuning services which turns your magento store into a reliable business touch point.
What We Offer?
- Database Tuning
- Calculate network latency from client to server
- Server performance Tuning
- Memory Leak
- Network Settings – For example time-outs, keep-alive intervals, and connection sizing
- Operating System Tuning
- Server Side Caching of Commerce pages using opcode Cache configuration, analysis, and tuning
- CPU, Hard disk, and general resource monitoring
- Memory usage/ dump analysis for detecting leaks
- LAMP architecture on cluster management
- Performance test tool scripting and operation
Magento Community Migration
Royal Cyber helps you to migrate from your existing eCommerce suite to new feature-enriched Magento eCommerce Suite without any complexities.
Our Migration to Magento eCommerce Suite encompasses you with benefits such as:
- Easy navigation and web 2.0 functionality
- Enabling social and mobile commerce functionality on your store
- Improved marketing features to attract more customers
- Improved performance and response time
With multiple successful migrations to Magento eCommerce Suite, experts at Royal Cyber will help you in reducing risks and complexities involved in migration phase.
Our Migration to Magento Phase comprises of:
Migration of Development Environment:
- Installation and Configuration of Magento Development Environment
- Configure with Required Version Control System
- Migration of database
- Migration of custom code
- Migration of additional plugins/software’s/Add-ons
- Testing migrated store
Migrate Production Environment
- Installing & configuration of old server environment on new production machine
- Migration of previous commerce suite database
- Migration of additional plugins/software’s/Add-ons
- Migration of Payment Manager instance and database (Optional)
- Deployment of your custom code and its testing on the migrated database
- Performing a full regression test with the migrated database
Migrating or updating Custom Scripts
- BUILD – DEPLOY – DATA LOAD SCRIPTS
How we work as the best Magento development company?
- We do complete Magento implementations as well as traditional extensions, themes, responsive web design, ERP integrations and much more. If you can't find the service you are looking for and looking for customizations, just get in touch with us.
- We have proficient team of Magento developers with years of experience in setting up Magento stores for wholesale & retail industry.
- Royal Cyber helps you get the very most out of each transaction as we have the tools and techniques that can keep your business running forward.
- Royal Cyber is an expert in Offshore Magento eCommerce development
- Our team includes Designers, Architects, Web development experts, Magento Web Developers, Web Programmers, eCommerce Development Experts, Professional Web Designers and Integration Specialist.
- Deep Magento expertise in extension and customization of Magento.
- Web development aptitude to build complex applications, and allow integration with other systems.
- Mobile development Expertise.