IBM Cognos Business Intelligence
IBM Cognos is the world leader in the provision of applications to support the delivery of business intelligence and corporate performance management information to key stakeholders within an organization. With over 23,000 customers in 135 countries, Cognos applications help companies to drive business performance through planning, monitoring and analysis of business intelligence.
IBM Cognos® BI delivers the complete range of BI capabilities i.e. Reporting, Analysis, Dashboards, Scorecards and Event Management on a single service-oriented architecture.
Following are some of the tools that are included in the solution suite of IBM COGNOS
- Report Studio – Professional report authoring tool formatted for the web
- Query Studio – Ad-hoc report authoring tool with instant data preview
- Analysis Studio – Multi-dimensional cube data to answer business questions
- Metric Studio – Monitor, analyze, and report on KPIs
- Metric Designer – Define, load, and maintain metrics to be available in Studio
- Event Studio – Action based agents to notify decision makers as event happen
- Framework Manager – Semantic metadata layer tool which creates models
- PowerPlay – Identify and analyze trends in business for better decisions