Why Attend This Workshop?
This is an introductory course that serves as an appropriate entry point for anyone with strong SQL knowledge. This course seeks to prepare students to complete the Associate Data Engineering certification exam, and provides the requisite knowledge to take the course Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks.
Things You'll Learn
Upon Completion of the course, students should be able to:
- Databricks Workspace and Services
- Delta Lake
- Relational Entities on Databricks
- ETL With Spark SQL
- Incremental Data Processing
- Multi-Hop Architecture
- Delta Live Tables
- Task Orchestration with Jobs
- Running a DBSQL Query
- Productionalizing Dashboards and Queries in DBSQL (Optional)
25th, Aug 2022 | 11:00am – 3:00pm CST
Data Engineering with Databricks
Register For Workshop
Share this Post
Copyright © 2002-2022 Royal Cyber Inc. All Rights Reserved.