Home > Training > Trainings Details > urbancode deploy
In this course, you learn how to configure IBM UrbanCode Deploy for the deployment of a pet store application to two different environments.
Instructor Led Training
About this course
This is a basic course for new users of IBM UrbanCode Deploy, such as configurators, users, producers, and administrators. You create resources and versioned components, configure the environments, and deploy the application. You also create teams and roles and learn the fundamentals of security. Hands-on labs use IBM UrbanCode Deploy in a cloud environment and cover resources, components, applications, deployment, and security.
Who should take it?
This course is designed for new users of IBM UrbanCode Deploy, including configurators, users, producers, and administrators.
Before taking this course, you should have the following skills:
- Basic understanding of client-server architecture
- Basic understanding of multitier application models
1. Product overview
- Introduction to the Java development tools
- Object-oriented programming
- Java syntax basics – Part 2
- Building classes
- Exercise: Java productivity tools
- Java syntax basics – Part 1
- Exercise: Writing simple Java code using the IDE
- Exercise: Building classes
IBM WebSphere Commerce Server Administration Introduction for Version 7 FEP 8
Web-Based | 1 hr
Developing Multichannel Applications with IBM Web Experience
Instructor Led | 24 hrs
Java language Training
Instructor Led | 16 hrs