Home > Training > Trainings Details > rational team concert for system z
Rational Team Concert for System z
Explain the IBM Rational Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) approach. Accept an invitation to join a Rational Team Concert project team. Find, create, and manage work items in Rational Team Concert. Leverage Global Configuration capabilities. Make changes to components under Rational Team Concert source control. Create builds in Rational Team Concert. Track data with Rational Team Concert reports. Create and use a dashboard to view Rational Team Concert content
Instructor Led Training
About this course
Developing Software with IBM Rational Team Concert V6 is designed as an introduction to IBM Rational Team Concert for software developers. You will learn to utilize IBM Rational Team Concert to effectively manage work items, collaborate and share work with teams using Jazz source control, request and analyze software builds, and monitor the status of Eclipse-based development projects using reports and web-based dashboards.
- Introduction to Application Lifecycle Management.
- Overview of IBM Rational Team Concert and Global Configuration.
- Managing work items in IBM Rational Team Concert.
- Working with Jazz source control in IBM Rational Team Concert.
- Working with Jazz builds in IBM Rational Team Concert.
- Tracking project status in IBM Rational Team Concert.
- Experience working with Microsoft® Windows®.
- Understand basic software development principles. A working knowledge of the Eclipse Workbench.
Introduction to the Java programming language
- Introduction to the Java development tools
- Object-oriented programming
- Java syntax basics – Part 2
- Building classes
- Exercise: Java productivity tools
- Java syntax basics – Part 1
- Exercise: Writing simple Java code using the IDE
- Exercise: Building classes
Request for more information
Webinar | 22 mins
Rational Team Concert (System Z)
Online | 6 hrs
IBM WebSphere Portal
Self-paced learning | 2 days