This instructor-led course is designed to systematically build student skills in writing good use cases. After taking the course, students will be able to define use-case modeling concepts, and apply different writing techniques to write a detailed use case using the recommended Rational Unified Process (RUP) style.
Below is the one day course outline of our trainings:
|Course Name:||Writing Good Use Cases|
This is a basic course for team members who are involved in writing use cases.
- Define key use case related terms
- Describe the use case writing process
- Write a detailed use-case specification
- Introduction to use-case modeling
- Use cases and the requirements management process
- The use-case writing process
- Finding actors and use cases
- Creating use-case diagrams
- Outlining a use case
- Detailing a use case
- Use case writing tips