What is QRadar?
The IBM Security Intelligence Platform, also known as QRadar, integrates Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), log management, anomaly detection, vulnerability management, risk management and incident forensics into a unified, highly scalable, real-time solution that provides superior threat detection, greater ease of use, and low total cost of ownership compared with competitive products.
Quick Facts of QRadar
Guardium is the most widely deployed solution. It has the unique ability to:
- Leader in Gartner SIEM magic quadrant for 2008-2012
- Only SIEM to achieve perfect 5/5 score in behavior profiling
- Ranked #1 product for compliance needs by Gartner
- Only SIEM product that incorporates Network Behavior Anomaly Detection (NBAD)
- Industry awards include:
- Global Excellence in surveillance award from Info Security Products Guide
- ‘Hot Pick’ by information security magazine
- Government VAR 5-Star Award
The IBM QRadar Security Intelligence Platform can help solve a number of business problems including
- Consolidating data silos into one integrated solution.
- Identifying insider theft and fraud.
- Managing vulnerabilities, configurations, compliance and risks.
- Conducting forensic investigations of incidents and offenses.
- Addressing regulatory mandates.
Royal Cyber’s Offerings
- Full technical assessment
- Detailed recommendations
- Architecture design
- Ground-up deployment
- QRadar upgrade
- Custom development
- Testing & Troubleshooting
- Ongoing configuration maintenance
Why you should choose Royal Cyber?
- Royal Cyber Consulting has been IBM premium business partner for over a decade.
- We have the highest position as an IBM Premier Business Partner.
- We have IBM certified QRadar developers and administrators whose knowledge and competencies show the range of services we offer.
- With our team’s in-depth knowledge, customers get best in class SIEM services.