IBM Rational Requisite Pro is a requirements and use case management tool for project groups who want to progress the communication of project objectives, trim down project risk and boost the excellence of applications before deployment.
- Uses higher incorporation with Microsoft Word to offer a familiar environment for activities such as requirements definition and organization
- Incorporates a controlling database infrastructure with real-time Word document management to facilitate requirements organization, integration and analysis
- Enables detailed characteristic customization and filtering to make the most of the informative value of each requirement
- Provides detailed traceability views that demonstrate parent/child relationships and show necessities that may be affected by upstream or downstream change
- Performs project version evaluation using XML-based project baselines
- Integrates with several tools in the IBM Software Development Platform to perk up accessibility, communication and traceability of requirements
- Operating systems supported: Windows