The Essentials of Rational ClearCase Basics for Windows is an instructor-led course that provides an overview of the fundamental concepts and usage of Rational ClearCase. This course is a condensed version of the two-day Essentials of Rational ClearCase course. Students gain an introductory understanding of version control of files and directories, workspace management, build management, and process management.
Below is the one day course outline of our trainings:
|Course Name:||Essentials of of Rational ClearCase Basics for Windows|
This course is intended for first-time Rational Clearcase users requiring a practical, hands-on introduction to the Rational ClearCase commands and operations used everyday.
To benefit from this course, students must have:
One year experience working with Microsoft Windows.
Upon completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Explain how ClearCase works
- Explain ClearCase-related concepts
- Navigate in ClearCase
- Use ClearCase to do the following:
- Control versions of files and directories
- Create branches
- Merge file elements
- Getting started in ClearCase
- Finding your way in ClearCase
- Version control of files
- Version control of directories
- Configuration specifications
- Branching with ClearCase
- Merging with ClearCase