Jenkins Continuous Integration (CI)
and Continuous Delivery (CD)
Modern enterprises need a highly efficient system to help them speed up their software delivery. Jenkins is an open source software that enables:
- Automation of the software delivery process at low risk to help businesses accelerate their time to market
- As a Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) solution, Jenkins manages the development lifecycle processes involved in software development efficiently and ensures low risk
- It is also backed by a large number of valuable Jenkins plugins that enable increased productivity
- Jenkins is widely regarded as the open source standard in areas such as DevOps to manage source codes, delivery and production
Royal Cyber & You
Royal Cyber provides comprehensive Jenkins consulting services and tailored solutions to help you leverage all the benefits of an efficient continuous integration and deployment software while lowering your total cost of ownership
With more than a decade of global experience creating custom solutions for our international clientele, Royal Cyber has the expertise to deliver quality services at competitive prices.
Royal Cyber provides:
- Global implementations for clients
- Industry standard methodology and best practices
- Specialized industry vertical add-ons
- Onsite offshore model to lower total cost of ownership
- Post-implementation 24/7 maintenance and support
Royal Cyber can help you leverage Jenkins to efficiently manage:
- Deployment and much more
- Static analysis
We help you create custom enterprise platforms to implement continuous integration and continuous delivery with Jenkins.
Our Jenkins consultants can help you set up the software to monitor code changes and automatically build, initiate tests, and take action for production. You can also run your Jenkins continuous integration server in the cloud.
We provide end-to-end Jenkins consulting services including:
- Jenkins implementation and configuration
- Data and version migration
- Regular upgrades
- Custom developments and enhancement
- Integration with disparate applications
- Hands-on training sessions
- Onshore and offshore development
- Ongoing QA support and monitoring
Royal Cyber also provides skilled Jenkins consultants to supplement your in-house resources either onsite or remotely depending on your business needs.
Get to know how we transform the world of business
Complete this form to help us get back to you with