Get a Smarter Way to
Integrate Your Businesses With
Microsoft Dynamics AX
Every organization wants a major project such as an ERP software implementation which comes on time and on budget. Choosing the right software partner plus clearly defining the goals and targets of the ERP functionality are the foremost, and in many ways the most important, steps in meeting both financial and time requirements.
What is an ERP?
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is an integrated computer-based system used to manage internal and external resources including tangible assets, financial resources, materials, and human resources. It is an application and software architecture whose purpose is to facilitate the flow of information between all business functions inside the boundaries of the organization and manage the connections to outside stakeholders.
A system with a common database that supports all applications.
- An unified business system that functions in real time
- A consistent look and feel through all the modules
- ERP Automates the tasks involved in performing a business process
Why Microsoft Dynamics AX?
Microsoft Dynamics AX has been positioned in the Leaders quadrant of the Gartner Inc.
"Magic Quadrant for Midmarket and Tier-2 Oriented ERP for Product-Centric Companies."
Forrester Research, Inc., mentioned Microsoft Dynamics AX as an order management hub solutions leader in "The Forrester WaveTM: Order Management Hubs" (August, 2010).
Microsoft Dynamics AX is a powerful business solution for the global enterprises of today and tomorrow. Simple to learn and use, Microsoft Dynamics AX delivers value fast by supporting industry-specific and operational business processes across your global enterprise.
Evaluate Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012:
We have listed out some of the major reasons for you to choose Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Have capability of Multi Company, language and currency and hence one solution for entire company spread in different continent.
- User role tailored security.
- Comprehensive functionality helps you run a lean operation.
- Improves Employee Productivity.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership.
- Scales up with your Business.
- Flexible Deployment Options.
- Leverages the Power of Microsoft Platform and integrates seamlessly with other Microsoft products for e.g. SharePoint, Office suite, BizTalk and other third party application.
- Enables project team collaboration.
- Increases forecasting accuracy.
- Improves visibility of revenue opportunities.
- Leverages your existing technology investments.
How Royal Cyber can help?
- Basic Implementation Services Dynamics AX – Install, Upgrade & Integrate.
- Data Migration from\to Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Maintenance and Support – 24/7.
- Custom Development and Enhancement.
- Enhanced Reporting/BI – SSIS & SSRS.
- Integration with other Enterprise System.
- Performance Review & Tuning.
- Consulting and Training.
- Other Microsoft Technology related Services - .NET, SQL Server, SharePoint.. makes us a “One Stop Microsoft Shop”.
- Top Notch Resources – Certified Technical and Functional Consultants, Industry Vertical Experts.
- Effective Onsite/Offshore combination model.
- All our Microsoft Dynamics Solutions adhere to Sure Step Methodology.
Industries we serve
Why Royal Cyber?
- Royal Cyber is a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner with a successful 14+ years of Enterprise Applications platform development and administration experience.
- Royal Cyber has demonstrated its capabilities and expertise through quality enterprise solution deployments with number of clients.
- Royal Cyber is a Microsoft Dynamics Certified Partner with a huge resource base of qualified and Certified AX Professionals on board.
- We have a proven track record in Implementation / Upgrades.
- We help AX integrate seamlessly with CRM and other Microsoft Office Suite.
- We practice and preach the sure-step methodology.
- We have experience with Globalization and Localization aspects of AX.
- We can implement and recommend a suitable Industry Vertical Add-on Solution.
- We provide 24x7/365 day Production Support and Maintenance Support for your AX Environment.
- We have a proficient Global Delivery Model.
- Our team of experts has abundant experience in all industries who can quickly implement Dynamics AX economically without any complexity.
Take the Next Step towards Becoming Dynamic
Are you currently using Microsoft Dynamics versions AX 2.5, 3.0, 4.0, or AX 2009, and considering an upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 or Microsoft Dynamics AX 7? Venture with us today for Microsoft Dynamics AX technology, you will be in a better position to face market ebbs and flows, scale up with your customer requirements, and also persistently improve your services and products. To learn more about this powerful solution, contact us email@example.com