IBM® API Management enables you to create, assemble, manage, secure and socialize web application programming interfaces (API).
- Installation & Configuration
- implementing and governing APIs
- Managed Services
Anatomy Of API Management
Royal Cyber & You
Royal Cyber is an IBM Premier Business Partner with more than 10 years of experience in IBM technologies.
- A proven method that has been successful across numerous implementations
- A highly skilled consulting pool that will be allocated to every project
- Being a certified IBM Premier Business Partner for API Management, we have a range of offerings and capabilities to help you implement the power of API economy to your organizational challenges.
API Management offers a wide array of API and service management features including
Easily customize APIs
- Manage access by creating custom roles and specifying permissions for each role.
- Make changes dynamically to an existing API implementation and reactivate new versions of the API easily – without disruption.
- Import existing APIs and Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP)-based web services. Derive Representational State Transfer (REST)-based APIs by assembling REST and SOAP based services.
Secure and Scale
- Authenticate application users using HTTP basic authentication or OAuth 2.0.
- Get built-in caching, quota management and flood control. Easily configure the product to use existing DataPower appliances.
- Integrate API, web, Mobile, SOA and B2B workloads in a single, highly consumable physical or virtual appliance. Secure API support is provided by IBM DataPower® Gateway.
Manage and Monitor
- Easily manage, scale or upgrade the API environment without disruption to service.
- Monitor the use of APIs and services to charge back developers for API usage.
- Manage your APIs with business-level controls by setting varying levels of consumption entitlements – as well as managing the application developer.
- Analyze product usage with detailed business analytics and operational metrics. Get insights using structured filtered searches and navigation capabilities.
- View how well the APIs are performing and how they are being used by developers.
- Get application developers on board with a complete, self-service developer experience.
- Give developers the ability to register their application, select API entitlement levels and monitor their API usage.
- Acquire partners and innovative application developers – both internally and externally – using an appealing developer portal that can be tailored to your brand.
- Foster a developer community to encourage innovative application developers – whether they are private, partner or public – to develop applications. This can expand a business’s brand loyalty and open new channels of business to attract existing partners.
Simplify application development
- Quickly create APIs from existing business assets or cloud services using API assembly capabilities – powered by WebSphere DataPower appliances.
- Enable developers to easily find, understand and consume the API – while managing its application and consumption.
- Rapidly define and assemble SOAP and REST APIs and services for internal or external consumption through a single console.
- Reduce resolution time with supplied operational monitoring and debugging capabilities.