We live in the information era and each digital process produces or exchanges some data. All the time the data is being generated around us. Systems, sensors, mobile device creates and transmits data. Here Data is obtained at an alarming rate as every day, we create 2.5 quintillion bytes of data.
The basic idea behind the phrase ‘Big Data’ is that everything we do is increasingly leaving a digital trace (or data), which we (and others) can use and analyze. Big Data therefore refers to our ability to make use of the ever- increasing volumes of data.
With the data-fication comes big data, which is often described using the four Vs:
Advantages over other Database Systems
- Traditional RDBMS systems cannot handle the data
- Since the data is not fully structured
- Volume is quite large
- Scalability and performance is not achieved
Royal Cyber & You
Royal Cyber is an IBM Premier Business Partner with more than 10 years of experience in IBM technologies.
- Our Big Data consulting services for Big Data development includes tool assessments, design & architecture, implementation services using Big Data ecosystems such as Hadoop, NO SQL etc.
- A highly skilled consulting pool that will be assigned to every project
- Low risk due to our proven, re-usable project components including roadmap, plans, test plans and training plans
- Our Big Data services embrace pre-built solutions for numerous use cases across a widespread variety of industries
Big Data Capabilities Include
We have helped our clients around the world optimize their mission-critical business processes across applications and organizations. Our expert BizTalk consultants help you with all crucial aspects of your business’s IT needs and provide flexible, fast and affordable services.
- Data Management & Warehouse:Gain industry-leading database performance across multiple workloads while lowering administration, storage, development and server costs; Realize extreme speed with capabilities optimized for analytics workloads such as deep analytics, and benefit from workload-optimized systems that can be up and running in hours.
- Hadoop System:Bring the power of Apache Hadoop to the enterprise with application accelerators, analytics, visualization, development tools, performance and security features.
- Stream Computing:Efficiently deliver real-time analytic processing on constantly changing data in motion and enable descriptive and predictive analytics to support real-time decisions. Capture and analyze all data, all the time, just in time. With stream computing, store less, analyze more and make better decisions faster.
- Content Management:Enable comprehensive content lifecycle and document management with cost-effective control of existing and new types of content with scale, security and stability.
- Information Integration & Governance:Build confidence in big data with the ability to integrate, understand, manage and govern data appropriately across its lifecycle.
How are people using it?
- Research Community – Research community can track of latest researches and database of researcher and fields of research.
- Business Community – New tools, new capabilities, new infrastructure, new business models etc., With Big Data business, communities perform data analysis on annual reports, on their business activities to grow business.
- Health Care – Medical professionals can improve medical care and reduce costs by extracting relevant clinical information from vast amounts of data to better understand the past and predict future outcomes.
- Customer Service – Customer service representatives can use data to get a complete information of customers. Understand their likes and dislikes in real-time in order to resolve a problem to get the most and make more happy clients.
- Insurance – An insurance provider can apply advanced analytics on the data to detect any fake records quickly, before funds are paid out.