Successful businesses use Microsoft BizTalk to integrate different systems, applications and data to identify opportunities and deliver solutions. From supply chain management to business reporting, Microsoft BizTalk helps you to change the way you do business. We will help you to get started by providing insight and guidance on deploying and managing BizTalk.
Expert solutions with a global perspective
Royal Cyber brings with it years of industry specialization and expertise to help businesses get the maximum advantage of implementing Microsoft BizTalk.
Automating business processes with Microsoft BizTalk
Microsoft BizTalk helps companies automate business processes easily by:
- Facilitating the integration and automation capabilities of XML and Web Services technologies
- Leveraging BizTalk application-integration server for cloud services
- Integrating SAP, SQL Server, Oracle EBS and other servers on cloud and on premises
- Expediting business activity monitoring
- Integrating a variety of different applications and data
Our consultancy and solutions with BizTalk revolve around these spheres:
- Supply chain management
- Payment processing
- Business-to-business Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Decision management systems
Manage critical physical assets on one common platform
IBM Maximo is a complete enterprise asset management solution that helps organizations to:
- Understand best practices for improving the productivity and efficiency of critical assets
- Manage asset life cycle
- Address industry concerns, especially in relation to specific requirements
- Reduce cost and automate common processes
- Easily integrate business systems already present in the enterprise
The takeaways of having in place an asset productivity and protection solution include:
- Improved asset analysis
- Reduced manual intervention
- Better response to complex supply chain demands
- Continuous improvement
- Improved organizational learning
- Greater organizational compliance
Royal Cyber & You
We are a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner with a wide-ranging experience of working with both Fortune 500 companies and small enterprises. We have expertise working across multiple verticals and geographies.
- The advantages of Royal Cyber include:
- Comprehensive BizTalk consulting at competitive pricing
- Customized services and solutions that deliver measurable results
- Expert Microsoft certified developers with experience implementing multiple projects
- 24×7 maintenance and support
Find out how Royal Cyber can help you harness the capabilities of Microsoft BizTalk for your business.
How can we help?
We have helped our clients around the world optimize their mission-critical business processes across applications and organizations. Our expert BizTalk consultants help you with all crucial aspects of your business’s IT needs and provide flexible, fast and affordable services.
- Custom software development and enhancement
- Date migration
- Enterprise Application Integration
- Functional and technical training
- Performance review and tuning
- Onshore and offshore development and Quality Assurance teams
- Ongoing support and monitoring
- Reporting and business intelligence
We augment your staff with a pool of skilled BizTalk certified developers and resources from our team. Our experts are available either on-site or remotely as needed.