A microsite is an individual web page or a small cluster page that is meant to function as a separate entity within an existing website or to supplement an offline activity. The microsite’s main landing page can have its own subdomain or domain name. Reaching the new generation of connected audiences does not just happen. Organizations need to adopt new digital tools with appropriate guidance.
- Stand Out From the Rest
- Meaningful Micro Interactions
- We Build Something Fresh
When should you create one?
- Creating a brand's website
- Reach new target audiences
- Driving users to one specific purpose or goal
- Contextual advertising
What makes your page successful?
- Focused Topic
- Quality Information
- Engaging user interaction
- Competitive benchmarking
- Usability assessment
- Good balance between form, function, and usability
- Consistent user experience across every device
- Cross Channel User Experience
- Unified Enterprise Experience
- Mobility Experience
How we can help?
Process of establishing your digital strategy, ensuring your organization is more user centric.
- Create deeply engaging experiences
- Redefine brand engagement
- Merge the digital and physical worlds
- Paint a picture of the digital future
- Deliver robust digital solutions
Improving the experience of your users will involve everybody in your organization. Change the way you work and embrace digital tools. We work with you to transform your business by leveraging digital expertise. We will guide you through a maze of device proliferation and demonstrate how to leverage data for a richer customer experience with faster time-to-market.