IBM Integration Bus Advanced previously known as WebSphere Message Broker is an enterprise service bus providing connectivity and data transformation across SOA and non-SOA environments.
- Universal connectivity and Data transformation for standard and non-standard applications.
- Defines rules to apply them on data or events that flow through WebSphere Message Broker.
- Point’s information to other applications to match real-time data to key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Securely stores data for offline analysis and auditing without necessitating changes to business applications.
- Robustly transforms data, enabling interoperability of diverse systems.
- Facilitates interactions between application and services, smoothly allowing to engage new services and applications.
- Offers developer aids and integrated nodes for connecting IBM Sterling Connect:Direct®.
- Enables you to connect virtually any service and application over many protocols.
- Allowing security-rich data storage for offline audit logging and analysis without changing the business applications.