Enterprise Service Bus Connects Anything to Everything
Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) is an adaptable connectivity infrastructure for integrating applications and services, enabling the development of a service-oriented architecture (SOA) and BPM applications to help connect service providers with service consumers to create new business systems.
It is especially optimized for the WebSphere Application Server platform and could be ideal for you if you are also using WebSphere Portal, WebSphere Commerce, or the BPM platform.
- ESB enables point-to-point connectivity by validating availability of applications, reliability, capacity, language compatibility and most importantly security
- Reduce cost and increase business performance by simplifying integration and connectivity with greater service visibility and governance.
- Especially optimized for WAS and BPM platform
- Improved system response times and input with calls storage.
- Fast, scalable, and adaptable infrastructure for service mediation, hosting, visibility, and control.
- Built-in graphical mapping tools for typical data transformation.
- Seamlessly integrate existing WAS, SOA and BPM environments for integrated SOA platform.
- Provides governance.
|WebSphere ESB||WebSphere Message Broker||WebSphere Data Power|
|Built on WebSphere Application Server|
|Available on Wide Range of Platforms|
|Federates Other ESBs|
|WebSphere Transformation Extender Option|
|Transactional Mediation Flows|
|Dynamic Service Lookup at Run Time|
|Adapters for Enterprise Applications|
|Non-IBM JMS Messaging Systems|
|Mobile and Telemetry Devices|
|Multicast Output (Native)|