Integration Message Broker to Commerce
Royal Cyber offers WebSphere ECommerce and Message Broker Integration along with their related solutions. Our IBM certified experts have several years of experience integrating WebSphere ECommerce with external systems using WebSphere Message Broker and ESB. Our Middleware experts have a successful track record in integrating disparate systems with Ecommerce and Message Broker.
- Seamless data load integration from Message Broker (automated and manual)
- Integration with third-party services for tax, pre-authorization, orders etc.
- Integration with legacy systems and databases
- Message Broker applications transform protocol and apply business logic
- Secure transactions using SSL
- Configuring Message Broker as a Web service provider to help WebSphere Commerce access inventory information
- Monitoring infrastructure with scripts and monitoring tools
- Console for administrators to view alerts, errors and receive emails on failed transactions. Interactive bar charts and pie charts to view graphical information.
- Automated report generation for management based on past transaction statistics
Royal Cyber offers solutions based on Ecommerce integration with Message Broker as listed below:
Royal Cyber’s Data Load solution enables business users to run files whenever they want. The solution enables and empowers business users to load the files into Ecommerce via Message Broker on demand. Besides the on-demand load facility, the solution also loads the csv files in Ecommerce based on a daily schedule. Royal Cyber’s pre-built data load solution offers the following benefits:
- 2-3 weeks of time to deploy data loads and load files to Ecommerce DEV, QA, STG and PROD
- Scheduled and on demand loads built in
- 1-2 weeks of development effort requirement if a need to transform data arises
- Architectural design and FTP server, Broker Server And Commerce Server setup and configuration
- Saves management thousands of billable hours in development and design phases
Royal Cyber’s custom monitoring solution tracks each transaction via Message Broker. Web Services calls from broker, data loads, orders, inventory calls are monitored and reported on the console so that administrators can view and take corrective actions. The GUI shows administrators a consolidated view with all reported errors with details using tables, pie charts, bar charts, emails and alerts. Reports can generated and downloaded in Excel. This enables security and stability in the middleware infrastructure and carries additional benefits such as:
- Monitoring environment 24/7 to avoid down time
- Error status with detailed log reports
- Logs from Commerce and Broker included in console to pinpoint the issue
- Reports on transactions generated and downloaded for management
- Emails and alerts to highlight issues
- Interactive graphs and charts to represent data
- Message board for administrators to communicate regarding issues
Pre-built web services framework allows Ecommerce integration with other systems within the organization and also with third party services. For customers to place orders, several services need to be utilized such as checking customer credit cards, calculating taxes and placing orders in systems. All of these can be managed via message broker. Royal Cyber’s pre-built service framework allows for quick and effective development and deployment saving the management months of billable hours and cost.
Web Service Framework