Get the kind of results you expect the product to deliver with Royal Cyber’s expert and cost-effective implementation services/specialists.
Own RDz but not getting the ROI you deserve?
- Rollout issues?
- Product adoption issues?
- Are your Subject Matter Experts besieged by users clamoring for help?
Let Royal Cyber do the blocking and tackling for you. We offer a complete package of RDz implementation services that complements the support you get from IBM with deep-dive rollout, training, mentoring and automation-tooling for the optimal RDz rollout and usage experience. No matter where you are in your implementation of RDz, we can help.
Rollout and Implementation
- Customized/Comprehensive RDz rollout planning – including:
- RDz ↔ Task Usage Models.
- Custom/Template workspace implementation.
- Approaches to ROI evaluation.
- Integration with your z/OS REXX/CLIST/Dialog Manager functionality – through HATS and Menu Manager.
- Proprietary automation tooling, that assists in configuring the RDz client for fit-for-purpose.
- High-value Reusable Code options.
- RDz Code Review (Software Analyzer) custom rules implementation.
- Expert RDz/SCM Integration services provided by Royal Cyber in-house SME’s.
- Integration services for 3rd Party products such as: Abend-Aid, File-Aid, Xpediter.
During RDz rollout and implementation, our experienced teams are available 24/7 for your questions.
Training and Mentoring
- Customized training courseware for your developers
- Specific training for specific roles: Developer, Analyst, Testing Team, etc.
- Specific training for different languages: COBOL, PL/I, ASM (C and Java are currently under development).
- Training on SCM access via RDz integrated with the course – and all the other integration functionality.
- Multiple modes of training delivery; F2F classes, Remote/Distance training.
- Post education mentoring both remotely and on-site – by our team of dedicated RDz technical specialists.
- Our RDz clients have 24/7 access to the same RDz technical specialists and their knowledge via
- Web, eMail, Phone.
- An extensive library of self-help tools in our Center of Excellence.
- We are specialists in RDz technical Train-the-Trainer programs – if you are looking to build up your own experts and delivery model.
- We offer training on RDz version 7.6 → the latest RDz GA release
We offer all of the above as standalone service offerings – and offer a “getting started” program for RDz shops out of the gate.