Explore the HATS-RWD Technology combination that not only transforms your legacy green screen applications to intuitive Web, portlet, or rich client interfaces but also makes them accessible over all mobile devices with minimum effort and cost. Instead of designing separate HATS applications for every mobile device, you can design a Responsive Application by following RWD (Responsive Web Design) techniques. A RWD based application needs to be coded only once then it adjusts automatically for all mobile devices with varying factors like OS, platform, screen sizes, orientations, etc. Mobile device usage is at an all-time high, so making your legacy green screen applications fit all mobile devices is not merely "good to have" feature, it is an absolute necessity to stay competitive.
In this webinar you will learn what HATS and Responsive Web Design is and how the HATS-RWD combination helps organizations reach the maximum audience with minimum cost resulting in best Return on Investment. The webinar includes a live demonstration of the implementation of RWD on a HATS application.
Anticipated audience of the course includes but is not limited to:
- Technical Leads
- Organizations (Using Green Screen Applications) Representatives
Maximum effort is made to keep the Webinar as simple as possible for everyone to understand. However, moderate IT background and understanding of IBM Rational HATS® is recommended to understand the concepts and ideas being presented.
- Windows or Mac computer Or iOS or Android based device*
- Working Internet connection
- Browser (Internet Explorer 7.0 +. Mozilla Firefox 4.0 +, Google Chrome 5.0 +, Safari® 3.0)
- Telephone access (optional), Speakers and Microphone
Webinar Topics & Details
The webinar will discuss the following:
- IBM Rational HATS Overview
- Responsive Web Design
- Responsive Web Design To Solve Your Problems
- Business Benefits
- Working Demonstration of Responsive Web Design