Best Practices to upgrade "WebSphere Commerce Enterprise Version 8.0"
Why migrate to WCS Version 8.0?
- Engaging brands & shoppers to have a consistent and personalized shopping experience.
- Enabling brands & shoppers with merchandising tools, precision marketing, site search, customer experience management, catalog & content management, and social commerce capabilities.
- Faster time to market with an advanced starter store for B2C and B2B needs.
- WCS Version 8.0 delivers a new approach to eCommerce.
- Enriched business user experience to help marketers and merchandisers extend the way they engage with customers and significantly enhance business results.
- Version 8.0 also includes a new customer service capability that empowers organizations to provide a unified experience across digital and call center channels.
- Responsive to optimize content for all device types and formats.
What is new in IBM WebSphere Commerce Version 8.0?
Delivers an enhanced business user and merchandising environment for enhanced customer engagement
New Customer Service Capabilities for CSR's
- A common experience for customers and CSRs to help solve customer issues faster.
- Personalized promotions accessible to CSRs to help drive increased sales.
- Replacing sales center with light weight web application.
- Work with customer accounts for both B2B and B2C business models.
- Finding products through catalog navigation to provide detailed product information.
- Representatives can look up for customer accounts and orders to help customers with account management.
- Enriched support experience for customers.
Management Center Capabilities for Developers
- WCS Version 8.0 features an updated Management Center that uses Dynamic HTML (DHTML) and Spring Framework.
- Spring is an open source for developers to customize tools easily in the Management Center.
- In addition, the use of DHTML eliminates the need for Adobe Flash for the Management Center.
- New user interface look for the Management Center.
addition to the enhancements
- Leverages a software platform upgrade to the latest versions of the database, web application server, and integrated developer environment.
- Includes all the capabilities of WebSphere Commerce Version 7.0 feature pack.
- Provides more efficient packaging options.
- Allowing businesses to use the Gift Center capability in their physical stores, without any additional license purchase.
Commerce Insights with SaaS Offering
- Software as a service (SaaS) offering that can be used with on premises or on cloud deployment of IBM WebSphere Commerce Version 8.0.
- Commerce Insights will provide merchandisers with business data and analytics in a single view, embedded with products, store pages, and categories.
- Merchandisers will be able to take direct and immediate action based on those insights without having to switch context across different tools and systems.
- Allowing business users to make better and informed decisions that deepen customer engagement at the same time drive customer loyalty in-turn help increase revenues & profitability.
with Royal Cyber
- With proficiency of being in the industry for 14 years with proven results in the eCommerce domain.
- In deploying, maintaining and migrating IBM WCS eCommerce sites.
- In leveraging a team of highly skilled eCommerce professionals to manage your business requirements.
- With performance tuning optimization techniques for your current sites.
- To define Omni-Channel solutions for your site using our Responsive Web design implementation experience.