Migrating from Comergent to IBM CPQ
IBM Sterling, Configure, Price, Quote is a follow-on product to Comergent Technologies and is a key component of IBM's Commerce portfolio aimed to enhance the customer experience.
The Comergent distributed eBusiness system is a suite of enterprise applications enabling to sell B2B in collaborative way. It aims to sell products and services to customers through any channel.
Resemblances with Comergent & IBM CPQ
Comergent's eBusiness solution reportedly complements Sterling Commerce's solution for order transposition across the supply chain. Both Sterling Commerce and Comergent software are built on service-oriented architectures, making customers to incrementally adopt new capabilities as customers dictate. They also share a vision for seamless supply chain execution, and today the reality is that enterprises must sell broader to reach new markets and remain competitive.
Price-Quote Business Challenges
- Lack of visibility
- Insufficient product information
- Complicating pricing and quoting processes
- Lack of prioritization
- Product Configurator
- Price Management Module
- Product Catalog
- Quote Management Workflow
- Integration Capabilities
- Business Intelligence
and benefits include
- Increases online order completion rates and customer satisfaction
- Generate accurate, reliable quotes quickly
- Create and communicate pricing variations fast and easily
- Reduce order errors by eradicating invalid product/service selections
- Driving higher rate of sales by increasing your cross selling and up selling approval rate
- Sterling Configure, Price & Quote
- Sterling Configure, Price & Quote with Sterling OMS
- WebSphere Commerce with Sterling CPQ & Sterling OMS
- Salesforce with Sterling CPQ
- Sterling CPQ
- Custom Models & governing rules
- User defined Function Handlers
- Custom Controls
- Custom Pages
- Integration with customer’s existing site
- Integration with existing ERP for Pricing, Catalog and Inventory integration.
We at Royal Cyber have an enduring unique process, we invest our combined skills where we could help you transition. The journey starts with smarter organization with full spectrum of interactions, and a magnificent environment and you have Royal Cyber at your door step to tail both the ends.