From Minutes to Milliseconds with ElasticsearchApril 6, 2018
The recent announcement by Magento to integrate with the Amazon Marketplace platform is undoubtedly a step in the right direction. Earlier, merchants used to rely on 3rd party extensions to add the marketplace functionality. This could change going forward as Magento has built its direct integration into the Amazon marketplace.
This is an impressive move for Magento to address the eCommerce businesses requirements and Amazon is clearly a platform that cannot be ignored. This integration will enable merchants to manage inventory on the marketplace from their Magento platform. This will also make it simple for multichannel retailers to use the marketplace as part of their Omni-channel strategy.
“With more than half of all consumers starting product searches directly on marketplaces like Amazon, this is a tremendous opportunity for merchants to help consumers discover their brand and buy their products…This enhanced capability from Magento helps merchants simplify the listing process, and measure the value gained from this important channel.”
Mark Lavelle, CEO of Magento Commerce
This enhanced capability from Magento helps merchants simplify the listing process, and measure the value gained from this important channel. Customers want to buy where and when it’s most convenient for them. There is a huge enthusiasm and desire from Magento merchants to make marketplaces a part of their holistic sales channel approach. This integration with Amazon Marketplace capability is now into the core platform and provides a powerful toolset to drive results in channels like Amazon.
- The support of all Amazon’s marketplaces worldwide. This includes North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific including the Amazon Business marketplace.
- The centralized order management which will help to bring all the information about the orders under one roof.
- The automated process of product listing across all Amazon’s marketplaces.
- The access to profound reviews of the competitor's prices.
- The access to the unique tools that aim to enhance the product visibility and boost sales.
- The access to the Amazon Strikethrough Price.
- Deploy custom repricing tools to keep pricing competitive.
Royal Cyber Magento Offerings
Royal Cyber provides the following Magento services:
- Integration with multiple Marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay etc.
- Integration with Magento 2 Extensions
o Smart One Step Checkout
o Layered Navigation
o Omni channel
o Store Credit and Refund
o Gift Card
o Related Products View
o Abandoned Cart Reminder
o Store Locator
- A Complete Magento 2 Migration Services
o Data Migration
o Custom Functionality Migration
o Design Migration
o Migrating Complete SEO
o Deliver Fully Tested Magento 2 Store
o Magneto2 Consultancy and Support
Sign Up For a free Assessment of Magento 2 Migration Services
For more information, please click here.