It is important that your web host has the greatest features and technologies. However, you may not know what you should look for in a web host. They say they are the best, most reliable, and so on, but how do you decipher who is really telling the truth? How do you find out what is really important when choosing a web host? In this article, you will find five things that your web host must have. When you are working on a virtual host, you do not have encountered one of these five things are just a click away to find one does have what you need. 5 Features Your Web host must have -
1. The maximum degree of control panel: Control Panel is where you will most frequently visit the place, so it should be easy to use and has all you need, so you can find a great cPanel control panel, which provides a functional experience all the other people in the user's best control panel. The cPanel offers more than 42 different icons and 50 most commonly used PHP scripts, shopping carts, forums, and even a WordPress blog - one of the best blog hosts out there. The cPanel also provides an easy to use layout and navigation, so when you use it you can forget about frustration.
2. 24-7: Your web host should work for you around the clock. This will keep your website up and running 99.9% of the time, and the server should be able to find and fix any problems arise as soon as possible. It is rare for a server may become invalid, but if / when it happens, you do not want it to happen on your website. This could mean lost sales, lost the audience, and may even lose customers' lives. Nobody wants that. The web host should be working all the time - no exceptions. It should constantly monitor their own website, at least a few minutes every problem, please check your server load and memory, and the ability to let administrators know immediately so they can instantly solve this problem. Your web host should also provide a firewall to keep your website from hackers, viruses, and anything else that may affect the security of your website.
3. An excellent server: If you want to avoid you need to find a web hosting server provides a reliable routine problems and excessive downtime (all can be avoided). Virtual host server should have multiple hard drives, good RAM, the latest CPU, the best power supply quality motherboard, a great cooling system and testing system for all new servers.
4. Linux servers: No, you do not need Windows server. You deserve only the use of Linux web hosting. You do not have to have a use Linux on a Linux virtual host their own computers. Linux has proved to be more reliable than the other, and the server can handle a larger load the operating system. It's even better virus protection and have better uptime than others.
5. free features: Your web host should provide you with a variety of free features, or you can use the features of a small fee. These features should include things that you can use your site, such as graphics, blog, paid website subdomain, interesting facts to add to your website, forums, and more.