Royal Cyber is proud to have the most competent team in the industry with proven technical expertise in various frameworks and technological standards. We provide great career opportunities to grow, along with the scope of handling the local and international projects that gives you an opportunity to prove & boost-up your skill set in local and international market. We hire developers, Engineers and Designers.
Conceptualize proof of concepts and design and develop prototypes, roadmaps, reusable components and frameworks; provide subject matter expertise on client-server technology, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Test data management initiatives; conduct workshops/labs and training sessions; execute modernization initiatives for mainframe/collaboration domains and perform continuous quality practice (inspection, integration, validation and deployment); devise migration strategies across technologies and integrate third party software(s); and provide end-to-end solutions.
Job duties require use of following software/tools: JCL, COBOL, CICS, DB2, VSAM, PL/I, Easytrieve, IMS DB/DC, TSO-ISPF, DB2 & IMS DataVantage utilities, Host SCM, File-aid, Panvalet, Librarian, Endevor, Xpediter, CA-7 Scheduler, Control-M, Java, Eclipse Plugin development, Perl/Shell Scripting, RDz, RTC, RD&T and HATS.
Requires BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering plus five years’ experience or MS in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering plus three years’ experience.
Location: Naperville, IL.
Address: Mail resumes to Royal Cyber, Inc- Attn: HR, 55 Shuman Blvd., Ste. 1025, Naperville, IL 60563
- 3-5 Years Total Experience
- At least 1-2 Years Development Experience in Java
- Experience of doing script based unit testing
- Experience of User interface & usability testing
- Performance testing
- Exposure to test automation
- Experience of QA for Web applications (specially ecommerce application)
Full time content writer for developing unique technical content for Royal Cyber websites, company web properties, newsletters, blogs, flyers, infographics, client presentation decks, and social media venues. The content writer will also carry out content audit, edit and revise existing content based on specific project’s requirements.
The ideal candidate will also be performing other related duties incidental to the work described herein. This is a position that will allow you to expand your knowledge in the areas of Internet Marketing and Search Engine Optimization. We are looking for an experienced professional who can multitask and perform projects under tight deadlines and be an absolute team player.
- Writing product details and description.
- Copy-editing and proof reading other web content.
- Finding and developing new ideas for web content.
- Assuring web content is user-friendly and key-worded for SEO benefit.
- Moderating user-generated content such as message Facebook pages/posts/twitter replies.
Prefer Candidates must have:
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team based environment with local, global, and remote team members.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality. Ability to define, plan and manage deliverables.
- Familiarity with IT business terminology is a must.
- Experience in creating, editing or sourcing content for websites/magazines/blogs (any URLs provided will be beneficial).
Programming Languages: OWL
Tools: Technical Writers, Social Engine, Software Development Tools, NDepend.
Interface Protocols & Standards: Web Services
Processes: Software Engineering
The WebSphere Message Broker Developer will be responsible for analyzing, designing, coding, testing, documenting, implementation and maintenance of message flows for various applications using IBM Websphere MQ and Message Broker platform. They will work with architects, developers and operations to determine the needs of the applications and the best solution for our environment. The candidate must be able to manage system and application architecture design, provide design recommendations and alternate options based on functional/performance requirements and limitations of legacy systems and guide and manage the progress of development/programming tasks with medium to high level of complexity.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Information Systems OR equivalent experience
- 3-4 year experience working with IBM Message Broker, v6 or above preferred
- experience programming in perl, java, C/C++, PHP
- experience with JSON, XML/XSLT
- experience working in linux environment
- strong knowledge of software development methodology and standards
- excellent technical/analytical skills and/or strong programming and design skills
- excellent verbal and written communication.
Location: KSA (Saudi Arab)
- 4 years degree in any of the following discipline (Software Engg/Computer Science/Computer Systems)
- 5-7 year experience working on Java/J2ee technologies specially on Spring Framework.
- At least four projects using any of the following J2EE technologies (Struts/JSF/Spring/Hibernate)
- Excellent command on JSP/Servlets
- Should be well versed in designing database schemas (DB2/Oracle/MySQL/Postgres/MSSQL-Server)
- Experience of application deployment under variety of App. servers (JBoss/WebLogic/IBM WAS/GlassFish/Tomcat)
- Must be hands-on to Java coding and development
Salary : Open
Start Date: ASAP
The Websphere Message Broker Developer will be responsible for analyzing, designing, coding, testing, documenting, implementation and maintenance of message flows for various applications using IBM Websphere MQ and Message Broker platform. They will work with architects, developers and operations to determine the needs of the applications and the best solution for our environment. The candidate must be able to manage system and application architecture design, provide design recommendations and alternate options based on functional/performance requirements and limitations of legacy systems and guide and manage the progress of development/programming tasks with medium to high level of complexity.
They will monitor applications using custom tools and IBM Tivoli and use metrics gathered through these tools to perform capacity analysis and plan for future upgrades, new application development and projected performance goals.
Lead the strategic end to end integration planning and execution; review project plans to plan and coordinate project activity; ensure that functional specifications are accurately documented to meet customer business requirements; manage software team in application development, integration and implementation of software projects; continually refine best practices for integration consistent with IBM culture; prepare project status reports and make presentations to customers; serve as the primary point of contact with clients and business partners; train and supervise staff. Job duties require experience with IBM technologies:
WebSphere Message Broker, WebSphere MQ, WebSphere ESB, WebSphere Commerce, WebSphere Application Server and IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for SOA and also experience in the following software/tools: ERP Systems, RDBMS, XML, WebServices, SSL, JMS, Linux and AIX. Requires MS in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business Administration plus one year experience as an IT manager or software developer/engineer.
Location: Naperville, IL.
We look forward to talk to you further and help you point your career in the right direction!